1. First, if anyone could play you in a movie, who would you pick?
Lili Reinhart. I do think we look similar, and I love her. I’m a big fan of hers.
2. What’s the last TV show you binge-watched?
The Morning Show.
3. Who’s the last person that texted you?
Elizabeth Ho from Merry Happy Whatever.
4. What’s your biggest fear?
Hmm… I don’t know. I don’t tend to have huge fears. I’m a little fearless, I guess.
5. What is your most-used emoji, and why?
Most-used is the crying/laughing face 😂, because I’m always laughing.
6. Who’s your celebrity doppelgänger?
I probably have to say Lili [Reinhart], right? I never noticed it, except fans always tweet about it. Her and Brittany Murphy.
7. Go-to comfort food and why?
My go-to comfort food would probably be Thai food. I don’t really eat a lot of carbs, so when I do, I want pad thai. It’s just so comforting.
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Coffee, because I love it too much.
9. What’s the last thing you searched on Google?
Actually a thunder jacket for [my dog Ziggy].
10. Who was your celeb crush growing up?
Probably Leonardo DiCaprio. I remember a People Magazine photoshoot of him — he was just in a black t-shirt and it was this blue background. I had it up on my wall and it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
11. What’s the first album you bought?
The Britney Spears single “…Baby One More Time.”
12. What’s the most starstruck you’ve ever been?
Probably when I met Jennifer Aniston.
13. What’s the wildest rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
I remember Zac [Efron] came to my birthday party — and me and Zac are like brother and sister. He was being all lovey-dovey and we were hanging out, but the paparazzi just got pictures of us. It looked like it was just us, but it was so many people and my boyfriend was at the birthday party. I think the rumor was we were dating and I was like, “This is so dumb.”
14. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
To not take anything personally. It could be not getting the job, to someone saying the wrong thing to you — it’s just so much better to kind of separate yourself from it, and you won’t get hurt by it.
15. What’s the last book you read?
I’ve actually read it twice. It’s called Your Power to Heal. I got it when I was in Big Sur after my dog had passed. I didn’t know, but it’s actually a book about taking back your power over any type of disease or anxiety, and that we are not victims to disease, we actually could heal ourselves. And so I really liked that idea. It teaches you how to heal yourself when you’re going through something. I think it’s really amazing. It really has helped with just little symptoms of back aches and neck [pain], like all of that stuff. You just talk to your body and your body kind of responds too it’s pretty cool.